6.29.2007

Hadrienisms

1. duy-du-wite (cellulite)
2. hey, daddy, I'm eating put-oops! (fruit loops)
3. juts (juice)
4. bown bea, bown bea, what do you see? I see a wed bed wooking at me... I see a bu hot... I see a bak pip, I see a weyow duck, I see a pu poo cat, I see a geen fog, I see a gowd pis... wooking at me...
5. toddwes, unminimi (toddlers unlimited)
6. bitsy bitsy pider kaym up da water pout, down came the rain an was the pider out, down came the tun and died up all the rain and the bitsy bitsy pider kaym up the pout again.
7. baa baaa back peep have you any woo? yet tir, yet tir, tee bags pull.
8. boo tut, weyow tut, wed tut, oop!
9. Tanda Booooooooooooynton
10. Wing-awound a wosi, a pocket pull of posie, a tit-chu, a tit-chu, we all po down.
11. Humty dumty tat in a wall. Humty dunty had a geyt poll. All the king's hoses, and all the king's men, couldn't put Humty (inaudible) e-gain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable! But I'm the ninang so I'm biased.

Keep writing! It's nice to hear how the boys are doing!

Ninang Mai