12.30.2007

Hadrien the Performer

I hate comparing my two precious boys. Only because I feel that by saying something good about one, it might imply something negative about the other. One of the exceptions to this is a non-judgmental statement that Hadrien is the performer, while Baz does not like to perform. It's not that Baz does not perform per se - he does, but mainly just in front of us. And when he feels that it's not a performance.

Hadrien, on the other hand, thrives on performing. When he's warmed up and in the mood, he will gladly perform his antics and may even do more than asked. He enjoys attention and when he notices that he has yours, will maximize it to the hilt. His cuteness does not disappoint either :) Sometimes, he'd overhear me narrating his latest quip and he would interrupt saying "who said that?" knowing full well that I was talking about him. Another time, shortly after being introduced to a group of nuns, he pointed out to Tita Ed "they're my friends" - as if showing off or laying claim on them. He's a real crowd pleaser and I'd have to say, having a crowd pleases him too!

So far, this is what we've managed to record.
Hadrien the Performer from malou.khan on Vimeo.

No comments: