12.09.2007

Conversations with Baz & Hadrien (Part 5)

For the nth time, music becomes the topic of a funny exchange in the car. I don't know when but Baz has figured out that Daddy has pre-set radio stations, each corresponding to a type of music. He also has conjured up his own family, mirroring ours. He has two sons - Dogboy and Catboy. He also has a wife. Dogboy's birthday is on November 22 and Catboy's is on November 24. So, it's no wonder he also has his own car with its own pre-set radio stations.

Baz: Daddy, in my car, 1 is for classical (music), 2 is for pop, 3 is for rock, 4 is for christmas songs, 5 is for dance music, 6 is for light rock and 7 is for dark rock. Makes sense!
______

The boys are starting to play basketball. Hadrien, being more athletic than Baz, took to basketball earlier. Many times, he'd grab the ball from Baz (who does not mind) and shoots it . Hadrien prefers pushing the ball into the ring instead of tossing it.

Grandma Myrna: You should shoot, not push.

Hadrien: Grandma, you know, I did not put (push). I toot (shoot).

_______

Last night, Hadrien woke up crying and for some reason, upset at Raffy. This exchange took place even while he had both eyes closed the whole time.

Hadrien: Daddy's mad at me..
Me: No, he's not.
Hadrien: Yes, he is. He's bwead (bread, which evolved from a very slang "bad"). Spank Daddy.
Me: mmm... ok..... (yes, I know I shouldn't have said "ok", but I just wanted him to fall asleep again)
Hadrien: NOOOOOWWWW.....

______

Hadrien: Mommy, spank Baz, he got the green toy. I want the green toy. I never get the green toy. Spank Kuya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other catboy in Baz's life now has a blog: http://chairmanmiao.blogspot.com/

rek said...

Weester: Bye, I have to go na.
Hadrien: No, don't go yet.
Weester: But its traffic na, I have to go home.
Hadrien: No don't go yet, I will spank the traffic...it's bad!!!!