8.25.2008

Conversations with Baz & Hadrien (Part 6)

We started "piano classes" with Tito Teacher Ickyboy. Baz & Hadrien had a swell time banging away at the keyboard which produced different instrument sounds. After 30 minutes or so however, Hadrien went looking for some - what else - milk!

Hadrien: I want MELK!

Yaya: No more milk.

Hadrien: Let's go down to look for a cow.

Mommy: How do you get milk from the cow?

Hadrien: The cow will give you Cowhead! (a brand of milk)

_____________

Hadrien used to be in the Panda class with Jack, who also happens to be the son of my law school classmates Karen and Larry.

Baz: Is Jack good?

Hadrien: Is Jack Sparrow?

_____________

Hadrien saw me compiling Baz's pictures. Obviously he noticed he wasn't in any of them :)

Hadrien: What's that?

Mommy: I'm fixing Kuya's pictures.

Hadrien: How about me?

Mommy: I'll get to your pictures in a while. You weren't in the US yet when these pictures were taken.

Hadrien: That's not good!

No comments: