9.01.2008

Asthma

August hasn't been a good month as far as asthma episodes are concerned. One of the boys gets a cold from someone in school and then passes it on to the other either immediately or just as he is easing himself out of it. Either way, that means that both of them develop a bad cough that keeps them awake or coughing throughout the night. Last Saturday, Hadrien probably over-exerted himself on a particularly sunny and humid day. This resulted in two nights of waking up to let out most of what he had eaten a few hours before. The funny thing is that when I try to give him cough medicine, he tells me he'd rather have oregano - yuck!

I will probably be bringing Hadrien to the doctor tomorrow. His cough is accompanied by a low-grade fever and his breathing appears quick and shallow. Why am I still blogging? Well, I had to compile a video for Baz's homework.

No comments: