2.17.2008

Toilet Humor

Warning: This post is not for the faint-hearted - or those who get grossed out easily.

On the way to a get together with friends from SyCip, the boys and I were stuck in traffic. For an hour and a half, we were stuck on the Alabang - Bicutan portion of the SLEX. Since Hadrien is toilet-trained, we didn't have any diapers with us. For Hadrien, it's bad enough that he has to be strapped into his carseat - but for more than 30 minutes - that's way too much! So, after repeated (and this means more than at least 30) cries of "I want to pee!"; "I got to pee"; "I want to pee in the white/black/white and blue bottle", I finally relented. I let him out of his carseat and allowed him to pee. As the pee was nearing the rim of the cup, I pleaded with him to stop so that I can empty the cup (not the wisest move as you will see). Sure enough, less than an hour later, he again asked to pee. We pull out our trusted cup, he pulls down his pants and briefs, and into the cup his pee goes. It went pretty smoothly this time. I got distracted by a phone call and somehow, Hadrien got hold of the cup and emptied its contents on my lap! Obviously, I had to cancel my plans for the night. I didn't want to show up with pee-stained pants and shoes!

_________

Since the boys are 4 and 2, we are able to leave them to take a shower. We'd leave the door open so that we can hear them and check in every 2-3 minutes. One time, we heard Baz screaming and laughing "gross! that's gross! poop!" Raffy walks in and lets out a loud "aaahhh!!! who did this?" I don't remember who actually owned up. But I recall Raffy flushing something down the toilet and coming out with a "tabo" that had to be washed thoroughly.

__________

The boys like doing things together. Sometimes, they'd pee at the same time. When this happens, they'd make their "pee streams" cross and shout out "I pee on your pee!". They won't stop until they run out of ammunition :)

___________

Last night, during bathtime, Baz and Hadrien burst out laughing. It turns out that this time, someone decided to pee in the trash bin. Baz said it was "Hadrieni". When I asked Hadrien if it was him, he looked at me nonchalantly and said "nothing!" Tonight, we told Gramma and Gramps about the incident, and Baz broke out into a wide smile and giggled. Yaya Andora thinks it could be Baz. It definitely have been either of them - or both!

No comments: