2.08.2008

From Auntie Gennie, Baz, the take-charge boy

Baz is such a responsible little boy. He called me up on Tuesday asking me to buy him play-doh because his stock in Gramma's condo had turned hard already. He wanted me to go there that day but I told him I had work to do so I said I'd get him more play-doh the next time he was in Gramma's condo. I asked him when that would be and he said Thursday. Yesterday, Wednesday, he called me up again to remind me to get him the play-doh because he'd be in Gramma's condo the next day. I assured him I would get him the play-doh and see him Thursday. Last night, Gramma called Baz and told him that she'd fetch him from school on Thursday and bring him straight to Pasig, meaning he wouldn't be going to Gramma's condo. He immediately told his Gramma to tell me to go to Pasig instead of Gramma's condo. But Gramma explained to him that, because he would be playing with his friend Anton, he could do away with the play-doh for the meantime. He agreed and told his Gramma to tell me to bring the play-doh next time. Maybe he didn't quite trust that his message would get to me so early this morning (today is Thursday), he called me and said he wouldn't be going to Gramma's condo today so I needn't get him the play-doh. I asked him when he would be in Gramma's condo again and he said Tuesday and we agreed that I would see him on Tuesday with his play-doh. Ah, Baz, the take-charge boy who's courteous enough to call when he has to cancel prior engagements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baz will soon need a personal digital assistant.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't need a PDA, he's got a computerized brain.....