6.14.2009

Football, football!

I guess the couple of sessions we attended at Futbol Funatics did pay off. Baz and Hadrien are naturals in running with the ball as you can see when they played football with Daddy and Papa!

Once or twice, Baz managed to kick the ball in between Papa's legs and score a goal. It's a pity I missed that shot :( Unfortunately, what I got is this where it was Papa who pulled one over Baz, who scratched his head in exasperation - or bewilderment - you choose!

I didn't play much as I was the designated photographer but I was able to steal the ball from Raffy and score myself! The competition got so fierce that Papa lost his balance when he tried to prevent Baz from scoring a goal! Here is Papa after his spill.



And here's the mokong playing monkey when he felt he had had enough!
























By the way, did you notice that all of the boys were in stripes?

___

It was Nanay's 97th birthday that day. Happy birthday, Nanay!

No comments: