6.20.2009

Conversations with Baz & Hadrien (Part 10)

I came upon a crying Baz. Apparently, Hadrien had pinched him. After first trying to make it appear that Baz had pinched him first, Hadrien offered this explanation for his deed:

"It's bad to drink other people's responsibility!" Baz's offense: taking a sip of Hadrien's milk!

_______

B: Papa, Gramps wants to be an astronaut! Can he be an astronaut?

Papa: Yes, he can be one.

B: Gramps is already 74, he will be 93 when I'm 25! He'll be too old!

H: He will have to wear a toupee!
________

The kids, who think that spicy food is bad even if they eat spicy food unknowingly, threatened to throw all the Tabasco sauce away one day.

H: Mommy, when I'm an adult, I'm going to throw away all the Tabasco sauce!

M: You know, even when you're an adult, I'll still be your mommy, and I'll get mad if you throw my Tabasco sauce away.

H: Mommy, when you're dead!

My take on this is that he implicitly assured me obedience for as long as I'm alive :)

_____________

B: How many people are there in Parc?

Papa: How many floors are there in Parc?

B: 27 floors, and there are 2 units in front, 2 units in the back and 4 units on the side of each floor, so how many people will there be?

Papa: (pauses for a moment) 200! (nanghula nalang!)


No comments: