4.09.2008

Conversations with Baz & Hadrien (Part 6)

We haven't had this argument in a long time. Each time this exchange takes place, there's a variation that will surely make you smile, if not burst into laughter!

Baz: I want classical!
Hadrien: I want rock!
Baz (covering ears): I throw away rock to outerspace, you'll never find rock now! hahaha!

___

Hadrien: I'm driving the van now cuz I'm Jerome (Gramps' former driver)

____

Daddy: What are you building? (referring to a new structure which Hadrien was building with their fave toy of the moment - lego blocks)
Hadrien: A factory!
Daddy: Oh a factory?! What is the factory for?
Hadrien: To fac you!

We were shocked but tried our best not to react as we were positive that they didn't mean f___k. We'd sometimes ask them about the factory and what it produces and our questioning would always lead to "for facking you", "for facking"

No comments: