8.21.2013

Let's Try This One More Time

The busy-ness of everyday life should not stop me from "memorializing" life with the Mokongs.  It's been a decade since Baz has brought so much joy into our lives - and 8 years since Hadrien made our happiness double over.  When they're teenagers or busy with their girlfriends, I'd want something to help me look back to the days when Mommy was the greatest, sweetest and their everything.  Ok, Daddy, too!  Who knows, the boys might one day find it "cool" to share this blog with their significant others or their kids.  So I'll give this one more try and hope that it sticks this time.  If not, I'll pick it up sometime, somehow, anyhow.  Bear with me, please.

To kick things off, here are some videos that I worked on during the unexpected 5-day weekend.

Khan News (Vaduz to Milan) from malou.khan on Vimeo.

Khan News (Pisa) from malou.khan on Vimeo.




No comments: