11.16.2008

BAZaar

Baz and I went to the Karl Edward bazaar at The Tent in The Fort this morning. The theme in school this coming week apparently has to do with setting up your own bazaar (it's a lesson in entrepreneurship), so the teachers asked the kids to visit a bazaar this weekend and note five things that caught their attention.

Here are Baz's five things:

1. A bucket of fish (smoked tinapa)


2. A blue Christmas tree (it's behind this one. OK already, I messed up, I didn't get it in the shot!)


3. Small dresses (a display for uniforms made-to-order)


4. An air freshener that uses water


5. Bells with a cow, cat and fire truck

2 comments:

rek said...

wow! they start them young, huh??!!

Malou said...

it's actually cool! Baz eagerly told me that he learned how to silk-screen a shirt (since they had a resource person talk about how he makes his products). He also learned "how to grow your money".

When I asked him to teach me what he learned over a business meeting-lunch, he replied, "I don't want to have a business meeting - just lunch!"