7.09.2008

Hadrien the Artiste

The first time Hadrien asked me to post his work on this blog, I was amazed and guilty. Amazed that he had a concept of bragging about his work online. Guilty that he may have felt that we weren't giving him enough credit for his work.

Here are a couple of his works:


I can hear him say "that's a check" when I look at this. See, the boys now receive checkmarks when they finish their meal without getting up from their place or if they pack away their toys and get x's when they disobey, don't finish their food, etc. It works for the most part and is generally a great way to discipline them (emphasis on the "generally"). I guess Hadrien thought to himself, "hey, I deserve a check for this" and gave himself one without forgetting to explain to his teachers what he just did.

No comments: