3.04.2008

How Time Flies

Sniff... sniff.... Even if Baz is just moving up from Toddlers Unlimited (his first pre-school ever!), I felt what most parents (including parents in TV commercials) feel upon seeing their son/daughter in a toga. I wondered where all those weeks/months/years went and why they flew by so fast!



It wasn't entirely sentimental though. I first saw him in a toga in school - where he refused to have his picture taken. And me being me, I persisted in trying to convince him until I gave up in frustration (rather, Teacher Gabby wisely told me in a knowing voice "you can take home the toga and just give us the pictures - good save there!)

The good thing though is that we got to take more pictures with the toga at home. Also, I'd like to think we got better pictures this way :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's his "pose for picture frozen smile"..but at least his smiling =>

Anonymous said...

Baz is soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

weester's grammar is deteriorating!

Anonymous said...

hwahwaa....i meant to type "he is", grammar escapes me at midnight..........