11.12.2007

What's the deal?

Given that we don't have good TV reception at the office where my boys hang out on MWF's and that we have had a fairly good amount of control over what the boys get to watch.... the boys, or might I say, Hadrien in particular, has become quite a fan of "Deal or No Deal". I should have known when I heard him say "D oh D" how bad it was. I just hoped it was not because of Kris Aquino, the host of the Philippine version of the hit US TV show.

Tonight however, my hopes were dashed. While driving along EDSA, packed with giant billboards, many of which have Kris Aquino's right profile and raised eyebrows smiling right at you, Hadrien pointed out McDonald's golden arches to hi Kuwa-Ba. "Look, Kuwa Ba! It's McDonald's o - on top of Deal or No Deal!". True enough, the big yellow M was on top of a picture of Kris Aquino! Arggghh!!!!

No comments: