8.19.2007

More Video-editing Attempts

It's been awhile since I last posted. Sadly, many blog-worthy materials have slipped my memory. Perhaps these videos will make up for it.

The first video was taken around the time Hadrien turned 1, judging from the clips before and after this clip. Hadrien was such a mathematician then. He could add, subtract, multiply, divide and even extract square roots. Occasionally, we'd do this routine in the elevator or any other place where other people were within earshot and they'd be amazed.... Little did they know that all of the answers to the questions were answerable by 2. I guess Hadrien saw the humor in this routine and this is what happened.



"2" from malou.khan and Vimeo.

This next video reveals how much the two boys are alike. I mean, they not only like the same things, they even react in the same way and at the same time...



"Sabay-na-Sabay" from malou.khan and Vimeo.

Now on to the next projects... enjoy! I'm already anticipating Raffy's post on Hadrien's "talking hands" today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This entry so made my day! Hadrien's laughter just made my tiredness melt away. Thanks for this.

Ninang Mai